"Join us! Be in the thick of the global sport events!"fill up a form
Upon sending the volunteer application form you immediately become a participant of the “Volunteers-2019” special international programme.
Be in the thick of the global sport events!
Upon sending the volunteer application form you immediately become a participant of the “Volunteers-2019” special international programme. Be in the thick of the global sport events!
What you will get from being a volunteer and participant of the “Volunteers-2019” programme is the unique opportunity to improve yourself and have the invaluable experience, as it will be possible:
- to take part in a great sport event of the global scale – the 29th Winter Universiade Krasnoyarsk 2019;
- to come around sports, meet athletes from all over the world and follow them when they win the championship;
- to find new friends from all over the globe;
- to improve your English and learn more languages;
- to get fringe benefits for the public activity from your educational institution;
- to raise the chances of winning grants and undertaking international internships;
- to develop special professional skills and increase your competitive ability for the future employment;
- to get advertising gifts and other products bearing symbols of the Winter Universiade Krasnoyarsk 2019 and other important events;
- to get once-in-a-lifetime impressions and positive emotions.
Additional bonuses for the volunteers of the Winter Universiade Krasnoyarsk 2019:
- volunteer uniform bearing symbols of the Krasnoyarsk 2019;
- feeding during the working shifts;
- free transportation;
- certificate of participation;
- advertising gifts.
General requirements for the volunteer candidates: all groups of volunteers shall possess the following advanced personal and social skills
- ability to handle stress;
- ability to work in a team;
- tolerance for another nationalities, religious traditions and denominations;
- ability to assume responsibility;
- conflict resolution skills;
- ability to comply with the instructions.